The use of blends in ruminant systems can offer significant benefits to farmers looking to feed their livestock a nutritionally balanced, cost-effective diet, while reducing the overall costs of feeding their stock.
- Only one feed to store
- Only one product to mix in the diet
- Better consistency of feeding
- Reduced cost of putting feed in front of stock
- Time and labour saving
- Accurate inclusion of minerals etc, in the blend
We can formulate specific blends making use of a wide variety of top quality raw materials, sourced from around the world which are then accurately blended together in our fully UFAS approved facilities.
NWF BEEF BLENDS
- Beef Grower B2 – 15% protein
- Beef Finisher B1 – 12% protein
- Barley Finisher – 13% protein
- Barley Finisher – 16% protein
Depending on what production system is used and forage available, our NWF sales specialists will help to select the right blend that balancers all growth requirements, leading to an efficient growth period. This also means that in conjunction with forage analysis, bespoke formulations can also be tailor made, unique to each customer.