The use of blends in ruminant systems can offer significant benefits to farmers looking to feed their livestock a nutritionally balanced, cost-effective diet, while reducing the overall costs of feeding their stock. We can formulate specific blends making use of a wide variety of top quality raw materials, sourced from around the world which are then accurately blended together in our fully UFAS approved facilities.
- Only one feed to store
- Only one product to mix in the diet
- Better consistency of feeding
- Reduced cost of putting feed in front of stock
- Time and labour saving
- Accurate inclusion of minerals etc, in the blend
Blends offer the flexibility of straights yet have the requirement of only one storage bin. NWF’s bespoke formulations mean our feed specialist can provide a tailor made feed plan, unique to each of our customers.
NWF Blends can be manipulated to carry a range of feed supplements including:
- High specification minerals
- Buffers, yeast and mycotoxin binders
- Protected proteins such as Ultra Pro R or Ultra Soy, or Optigen
- Bypass starch such as Ultra Starch W
- HF Booster Pack – (Vitamin A, D3 & E, Chelated Zinc & Selenium, and Biotin)