NWF Agriculture recognises its responsibility to manage and minimise its environmental impact and will ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and appropriate codes of practice relating to the processes and activities of the Company. It is the Company’s objective to cooperate and maintain good working relationships with all regulatory authorities.
We are committed to a continuous improvement culture whereby we will, year on year, target to reduce our environmental impact. We will operate in a way that minimises the environmental impact on all of our neighbours.
We are committed to:
- Reducing our overall energy usage on a kWh per tonne basis
- Increase the overall fuel efficiency of all of our distribution operations
- Having regular two-way communication with the local community
- Reducing the amount of waste produced and recycle as much waste as possible
- Reducing emissions on our sites
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their individual environmental responsibilities and the overall objectives of the company