NWF Beef Diets
Profitable beef production depends on maximising growth rates and feed and feed efficiencies to ensure the animal is fit for the desired market. Whatever your production system, NWF beef compounds can help you get the best from your animals.
NWF Calf Pellets
• A high-quality starter pellet that is suitable from birth until weaning. A high energy, palatable feed formulated to promote early intakes and rumen development. Calf Pellets contains NWF Progress Plus, a comprehensive mineral and additive package.
NWF Super Rearer Nuts
• A specialist rearer diet to maintain a high growth rate post weaning. The diet will complement a straw or silage-based diet. Available in 18% or 16% protein.
NWF Vital Rearer Nuts
• A cost-effective rearing nut to complement a straw or silage-based diet. Available in a variety of protein percentages.
• A balanced 15% protein diet suitable for both growing and finishing, especially in early maturing breeds where a higher protein and slightly lower starch is needed for finishing.
• An intensive beef finisher diet, high in barley that helps promote growth.
• An intensive beef finisher diet, high in barley that helps promote growth. Available with and without yeast.
Goldstar Beef Plus
• A 14% high energy maize based finisher diet containing yeast.
• A urea-based concentrate designed to be mixed with cereal on farm at 3:1 or 4:1 to meet the desired protein for animals over 3 months of age. Contains triple minerals and yeast.
• A specialist rearer diet to complement grass silage and grass-based diets. As part of NWF’s Fusion range, it is formulated with raw material provenance in mind, and does not contain soya, soya hulls or palm kernel. The range is formulated using Ultra Pro-R, a unique protected rapeseed meal to ensure the nutritional make-up is not compromised. Available in 16% and 18% protein.