A well-balanced energy, starch and digestible. A by-product of flour manufacturing from screened grains of wheat or de-husked spelt. It consists principally of fragments of the outer skins and particles of grain from which less of the endosperm has been removed than in wheat bran. Available as a meal or 6, 8 and 10mm pellets.
Highly digestible, but quality varies between production plants. Ideal for ruminants and pig feed and also for horse feed. A good source of phosphorus, but low in calcium, sodium and vitamins.
• Useful source of starch
• Balanced supply of readily digestible fibre, protein and starch
• Good quality and consistent pellet. Easily stored, suitable for a wide range of livestock and incorporated into most feeding systems
• Milking Cows Up to 4 (typically 2)kg
• Dry Cows Up to (typically 1)kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 3 kg and up to 35% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 1 kg and up to 25% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Up to 3 kg and up to 35% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Up to 4 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 4 (typically 2)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 1 (typically 0.5)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 1.5 kg or up to 35% of the DMI