Though it contains less protein and much more fibre than soybean meal, Sunflower 32/29 is a valuable livestock feed, particularly for ruminants and under certain conditions for pigs and poultry.
Well suited to ruminant rations within which it can help reduce acidosis by its fibre contribution.
Sunflower 32/29 is a by-product of the oil manufacturing process obtained through the expelling and extraction of seeds of the sunflower.
Sunflower 32/29 has good protein levels and is high in fibre. Available in specific NWF blends.
• High levels of digestible protein
• Good fibre content
• Good energy levels
• Good compliment to low protein feeds
• Beneficial amino acid profile
• Milking Cows Up to 4 (typically 2)kg
• Dry Cows Up to 2 kg
• Growing Cattle Up to 30% of the DMI
• Ewes and Rams Up to 10% of DMI
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 10% of DMI