A high digestible fibre, extremely palatable be used as a forage extender or concentrate feed. It is widely recognised for its ability to enhance the physical nature and ‘open up’ total mixed rations. Pressed Sugar Beet Feed is produced during the processing of Sugar Beet. Once the sugar has been washed out from the beet, excess water is removed from the fibrous residue by passing the material through heavy presses.
Can stimulate intake while providing building blocks for milk fat synthesis.
• A highly palatable and succulent feed
• High levels of non-starch digestible fibre energy
• Provides slowly fermentable energy similar to forage
• Can be used in complete diets or ensiled with other feeds e.g. distillers
• Available in articulated vehicles whilst factories are producing normally between October and February
• Milking Cows Up to 20 (typically 8)kg
• Dry Cows Up to 4 kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 10 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Up to 10 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Up to 20 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 10 (typically 5)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 5 (typically 2-3)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI