A superior quality skim-based calf milk replacer with elevated levels of energy and protein. At 50% skim, 100% dairy protein content, this milk replacer contains high levels of milk proteins and is highly digestible. It is suitable for many systems, particularly those wanting something special from their youngstock.
• A ß-glucan that supports a calf’s innate immunity (a form of defence mechanism)
to combat challenging conditions whilst safeguarding performance.
• Butyrate- stimulates growth and enhances performance in young calves.
• Acidified- Lowers milk replacer pH which in turn reduces the risk of harmful bacteria proliferation in the milk. Acidified milk replacer can be fed to support an ideal intestinal pH to encourage ‘good’ bacteria to proliferate in the Gastrointestinal Tract.
• Contains flavouring and sweeteners to encourage intakes
Suitable for all beef & dairy breeds, home bred or market purchased.
Specially developed to:
• To meet the calf’s nutritional requirements to support accelerated growth rates
• High levels of dairy proteins for optimal solubility and digestibility
• Using specific spray dried technology
Standard plane of nutrition: Feed a minimum of 4 litres per day of milk replacer mixed at a rate of 125g MR to 875L water to make 1L. Slowly increase this to 6 Litres by 20 days of age. Mix at 42oC, feed at 39-40oC.