Ultra Life Elite is a LifeStart accredited skim-based milk replacer, with a 50% skim content and 100% dairy protein. It is highly digestible and carefully formulated with equal fat and protein levels to ensure it has an appropriate and specific nutrient profile to support the growing calf. Ultra Life Elite contains natural vitamin E which has higher biological activity than synthetic, approximately 2:1 over synthetic Vitamin E.
• A ß-glucan that supports a calf’s innate immunity (a form of defence mechanism) to combat challenging conditions whilst safeguarding performance.
• Butyrate- stimulates growth and enhances performance in young calves.
• Acidified- Lowers milk replacer pH which in turn reduces the risk of harmful bacteria proliferation in the milk. Acidified milk replacer can be fed to support an ideal intestinal pH to encourage ‘good’ bacteria to proliferate in the Gastrointestinal Tract.
• Contains flavouring and sweeteners to encourage intakes
Suitable for all beef & dairy breeds, home bred or market purchased.
Specially developed to:
• To meet the calf’s nutritional requirements to support accelerated growth rates
• Balanced blend of vegetable fats and oils, homogenised and emulsified for maximum digestibility.
• Full supplement of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Standard plane of nutrition: Feed a minimum of 4 litres per day of milk replacer mixed at a rate of 125g MR to 875L water to make 1L. Slowly increase this to 6 Litres by 20 days of age. Mix at 42oC, feed at 39-40oC.