This is a LifeStart accredited whey-based milk replacer. It is suitable for accelerated heifer rearing programmes. This replacer contains the full additive pak.
• Fibosel- an active ß-glucan that supports a calf’s innate immunity (a form of defence mechanism) to combat challenging conditions whilst safeguarding performance.
• Butyrate- stimulates growth and enhances performance in young calves.
• Acidified- Lowers milk replacer pH which in turn reduces the risk of harmful bacteria proliferation in the milk. Acidified milk replacer can be fed to support an ideal intestinal pH to encourage ‘good’ bacteria to proliferate in the Gastrointestinal Tract (GIT).
• Contains flavouring and sweeteners to encourage intakes.
Suitable for all beef and dairy breeds, home bred or market purchased on one and twice daily bucket feeding systems. Ideal for rearing heifer replacement calves and for batch rearing calves under contract.
LifeStart Enhanced performance (metabolic programming):
• 150g of milk replacer /litre. Feed at least twice a day at 38-39˚C
For daily intakes please refer to the feeding instructions card.
In cold weather (below 10˚C) feed an additional 100g of milk replacer daily per 5 ˚C e.g. at 5 ˚C feed an additional 100g, at 0 ˚C feed an additional 200g.