MOP is the most widely used form of potash.
This fertiliser aids in the formulation of vegetative matter and root production. Muriate of Potash is beneficial in the production of crops that remove large amounts of potash in the roots, such as silage, potatoes, and sugarbeet.
• Potassium stimulates the growth of strong stems and gives the plant some disease resistance by promoting thickness of the outer cell walls
• Adequate potassium can reduce moisture loss from growing plants, thereby giving some drought resistance
• Potassium improves colour, flavour and storing quality of fruit and vegetables
• MOP is the most concentrated form of granular potassium and typically the most cost effective
• The even granule size of MOP allows for accurate spreading