A high digestible fibre based, palatable energy feed.
Maxibeet is a co-product from sugar production. Once the sugar has been diffused out from the beet, the fibrous residues are dried and then pelleted to produce the final product.
Can stimulate intake, assist in optimising rumen pH and increase ration energy density without increasing risk of acidosis, which assists with maintaining animal health and milk butter fat.
• High digestible fibre content promotes stable rumen fermentation
• Excellent buffering effect in the rumen • Good for animal health • Improves milk quality
• Can be used for all types of livestock and feeding systems
• Unmolassed 6mm pellet
• Preferable to imported products which are hard 8/10mm pellets
• Milking Cows Up to 6 (typically 3)kg
• Dry Cows Up to 2 kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 2 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 1.5 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Up to 2.5 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 4 (typically 2)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 1 (typically 0.5)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 1 kg and up to 50% of the DMI