An extremely high energy, palatable, rumen protected fat to drive milk yield, increase milk fat and reduce body weight loss manufactured from palm fatty acids.
Experience has shown improved returns when used in the first 150 days of lactation for high yielding cows or in the diets of prolific milking and breeding ewes and goats. For best results consider feeding a rumen-pro-tected protein source in addition, e.g. Ultra Soy.
Up to 5% is recommended in manufactured complementary feeds. It is best introduced to the ration over a period of a few days and it should be mixed with other feed materials before feeding.
• High energy increases milk yield in early lactation
• Minimises body weight loss and improves fertility
• Reduces risk of ketosis
• Rumen protection avoids negative effects on fibre digestion
Golden Flake can be applied as a top dressing or as an ingredient in the feed mixture.
• Dairy Cows 200g to 500g depending on performance, cow condition and stage of lactation
• Beef Up to 300g
• Sheep Up to 100g for multiple bearing and lactating ewes