A dark brown, viscous liquid produced as a co-product of the production of sugar from the sugarcane plant mixed with water in flowable conditions. Economol offers an excellent source of rapidly fermented sugar based energy in a flowable form.
• A more free flowing liquid than Cane Molasses
• High energy in a rapidly available form
• Provides high levels of sucrose sugars
• Highly palatable sweet liquid
• Helps to promote high dry matter intake
• Stores up to 12 months
Economol is suitable for inclusion in the diets of all ruminant livestock and can offer a very effective way to increase the palatability of feeds whilst contributing high levels of energy from sugars.
• Dairy Cows Up to 3kg in complete diets. Normal feed rates between 1- 2kg
• Beef Up to 10% can be included in beef diets depending on the nature of other feeds in the mix
• Sheep Up to 10% of dry sheep diets or fed at levels up to 1kg per ewe per day in ball or lick feeders