Applied using conventional farm equipment, Calcifert Lime can be used year-round as a cost effective way to control soil pH.
Monitoring the pH of your soil and balancing soil acidity are key to improving crop performance, as low soil pH will reduce crop growth and ultimately yield. Applying Calcifert granulated lime provides a quick and easy way to effectively balance soil pH, improving quality and yield.
• Can be applied by you using conventional farm spreading equipment
• Limestone granules of regular size and shape ensure an even spread and rapid uptake
• Can be spread all year round alongside other fertilisers
• Can be applied on bare ground or to growing crops, unlike conventional lime
• Lower application rates than conventional lime make it a cost effective option
• Approved for organic farming
• Can be used to spot treat ground (thus economical for small areas)