Extremely rich in digestible fibre, Soya Hulls are excellent for maintaining rumen conditions and an ideal substitute for sugarbeet feeds, when the price ratio encourages this.
Soya Beans are normally dehulled prior to crushing and the resulting hulls are either sold as a meal or pelleted.
A good source of digestible fibre, with average protein and reasonable energy levels.
• A rich source of digestible fibre
• Good levels of non-starch digestible fibre energy
• Extremely high content of digestible fibre
• Milking Cows Up to 5 (typically 3)kg
• Dry Cows Up to 2 kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 2 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 1 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Up to 2.5 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 4 (typically 2)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 1 (typically 0.5)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 1 kg or up to 50% of the DMI