A high quality vegetable protein which, as a result of precise treatment of extracted soya bean meal, contains a high level of Digestible Undegradable Protein (DUP) (bypass protein) (MPE + MPN).
• Cost effective source of by-pass protein, needed in high performance animals
• 80%+ DUP (MPE + MPN)
NWF Ultra Soy can be used to balance the Effective Rumen Degradable Protein (ERDP) (MBP) and DUP (MPE + MPN) content of the ration. Trials have shown that it has a valuable role to play in dairy, calf, beef and sheep and goat rations where DUP can be the limiting factor.
It can be used in grazing diets to balance the ERDP of grass, and in winter feeds to reduce overall crude protein levels, and increase protein utilisation efficiency.
Available in NWF blends and as a straight to be fed on farm.
- Milking Cows 0.3-1.5kg
- Dry Cows Up to 0.6kg for 4-6 weeks prior to calving
- Replacement Heifers Up to 3 kg
- Beef Include as part of ration where extra DUP is required (particularly bulls)
- Sheep Include as part of ration according to level of production required