NWF Choc Mix is produced from high quality, high performance feed ingredients from the food industry blended with carriers, ground and sieved to make a free flowing meal. NWF Choc Mix is brown, coarse with pieces of coloured confectionary present. LIMITS TO USE: Not for feed bins, use within 8 weeks of delivery.
Cost effective source of starch and sugars.
Ensure adequate long fibre such as silage or straw. Introduce gradually. Do not feed ad lib.
• Milking Cows Up to 8 (typically 3)kg mixed with other feeds
• Dry Cows Up to 2 (typically 1) kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 2 kg and up to 30% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 1.5 kg and up to 25% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Up to 3 kg and up to 40% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 3 (typically 1)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 1 (typically 0.5)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Up to 0.75kg or up to 40% of DMI
- Dry Matter – 89%
- Crude Protein – 10%
- Oil – 7.5%
- Crude Oil – 8%
- Crude Fibre – 4.3%
- NDF – 15%
- Starch – 37%
- Sugar – 17%