NWF has a comprehensive range of standard formulation and bespoke blended and compound fertilisers. Whether you need a standard grade or a product tailored to your particular circumstances, you can be assured of exceptional quality if you choose NWF NPK products.
• Contains only top quality components for consistent analysis
• Blends have size matched particles ensuring even mixing and prevent segregation after mixing
• Oil coated particles guarantee minimal dust and even flow when spreading. Also helps protect the fertiliser from lumping due to moisture
• Blends are manufactured in a modern facility in the UK
34%N a highly reliable and consistent straight Nitrogen fertiliser, ideal for use on grassland and arable systems throughout the growing season.
Zaksan 32%N – Ammonium Nitrate
A new product to the NWF fertiliser range – Zaksan ® (ammonium nitrate (AN )). Zaksan ® 32%N is manufactured in Poland by Grupa Azoty and will shortly be available to the UK agricultural market.
To meet the expectations and suggestions of the UK customer, Grupa Azoty decided to change the name known for years in Poland ‘ Ammonium nitrate (AN )’, to a simpler and easier name to remember Zaksan ®. Zaksan ® (Ammonium nitrate (AN), is a product of the highest quality.
Sulphur deficiency in arable crops continues to become more widespread and attention to detail is key to a successful output of crops. Application of a sulphur based fertilisers, such as Ammonium Sulphate will help to increase both your yield and crop quality.
- Double Top 27N 60SO3. Single Top 27N 12SO3
- Ammonium Sulphate contains 21N 60SO3 2-5mm grade
Most soils, especially chalky or sandy soils, store very little sulphate, this is because sulphur is water-soluble and easily leached. Sulphur is an essential nutrient which is required to help increase yields and achieve an improved quality of grain and OSR. Applications of Ammonium Sulphate are very cost-effective solution.
Ammonium Sulphate fertiliser should be applied to:-
Wheat: Apply early March to early May
Barley: Apply mid of March to mid April
Oil Seed Rape: Apply to all oilseed rape grown on mineral soil in late February to early March
NWF has a comprehensive range of standard formulation and bespoke blended fertilisers. Whether you need a regular blend or a product tailored to your particular circumstances, you can be assured of exceptional quality if you choose NWF blends:
– Contains only top quality components for consistent analysis
– Size matched particles ensure even mixing and prevent segregation after mixing
– Oil coated particles guarantee minimal dust and even flow when spreading. Also helps protect the fertiliser from lumping due to moisture
– Blended in a modern facility in the UK
Blended fertilisers are suitable for all grassland applications as well as other forages and arable crops. For balanced crop nutrition in grazing applications, choose from:
For optimum yields in cutting fields, options include:
– 24-0-14 with sulphur and calcium
All blends are supplied in 600kg bags.
Call your local NWF Sales Specialist or 01829 797109 for standard or bespoke fertiliser grades and latest fertiliser prices.
In addition to Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Sulphate and Top Yield blends, NWF supply a range of straights for grassland, forage and arable crops.
The range includes:-
• Muriate of Potach (MOP)
• Triple Super Phosphate (TSP)
• Diammonium phosphate (DAP)
• Ammonium Sulphate
• Granula Urea
• Granula Lime
To help you assess the nutrients required within your fields NWF offer a Soil Analysis Service.
Call your local NWF Sales Specialist or 01829 797109 for latest prices and availability.