A highly palatable and succulent moist feed providing a rich source of digestible fibre and protein.
A moist by-product from the brewing industry made up of spent grains, widely fed to ruminant animals. They are commonly used in the dairy industry as a buffer feed or as a forage or concentrate replacer.
High in fibre and good quality protein which is quite undegradable due to the heat process in manufacture. Ideal for mixing with other forage rations to stimulate dry matter intake and an excellent feed for dairy cows, cattle and sheep.
• Highly palatable moist feed
• Brewery products contain high levels of yeast fragments
• High digestible fibre and low starch content
• Milking Cows Up to 20 (typically 8)kg
• Dry Cows Up to 4 kg
• Replacement Heifers Up to 10 kg and up to 30% of the DMI
• Calves (to 12 weeks) Up to 5 kg and up to 50% of the DMI
• Growing Cattle Can be fed ad lib and up to 50% of the DMI
• Finishing Cattle Can be fed ad lib and up to 50% of the DMI
• Suckler Cows Up to 15 (typically 6)kg
• Ewes and Rams Up to 3 (typically 2)kg
• Hoggets and Lambs Can be fed ad lib and up to 50% of the DMI