An early order offer is available for NWF Sila-Guard 40 Quattro until 31 January 2016.
The silage additive features quick acting bacteria that converts value crop carbohydrates into energy for milk production.
– Patented organism Lactococcus to inhibit clostridia
– Produces silage with a lower lactic acid level
– Contains sugar enhancing xylanase enzyme
– Lactobaccillus buchneri for yeast and mould inhibition
– Retains feed value within the clamp
– Helps maintain ideal rumen pH
– Releases additional sugars providing a boost in energy for milk production
– Reduces risk of heating and creates a more stable silage at feedout
Ideal for grass, maize and whole crop silage.
The NWF early bird offer is for orders of 1,000 tonnes treated (40 sachets) placed before 31 January 2016. For these orders farmers will receive £25 M&S voucher supplied after delivery and invoicing.
Orders placed can be scheduled for delivery to suit requirements later in the year.
For further information please call 0800 756 2787.
All the help you need
Whatever your farming system we provide expert advice and solutions to help farm businesses