A superior quality, whey-based calf milk replacer, with elevated levels of oil and milk protein to promote accelerated growth and development at this critical stage in life. This replacer contains the Greenguard package.
• A ß-glucan that supports a calf’s innate immunity (a form of defence mechanism) to combat challenging conditions whilst safeguarding performance.
• Butyrate- stimulates growth and enhances performance in young calves.
• Acidified- Lowers milk replacer pH which in turn reduces the risk of harmful bacteria proliferation in the milk. Acidified milk replacer can be fed to support an ideal intestinal pH to encourage ‘good’ bacteria to proliferate in the Gastrointestinal Tract.
• Contains flavouring and sweeteners to encourage intakes.
Specially developed to:
• To meet the calf’s nutritional requirements to support accelerated growth rates
• High levels of dairy proteins for optimal solubility and digestibility
• Using specific spray dried technology
• Mix at the rate of 125g of CMR to 875ml of water to make 1 litre.
• Mix at the rate of 150g of CMR to 850ml of water to make 1 litre.
Mix at 42-45 °C and feed out at 38-39°C.
In cold weather (below 10˚C) feed an additional 100g of milk replacer daily per 5 ˚C e.g. at 5 ˚C feed an additional 100g, at 0 ˚C feed an additional 200g.