CORONAVIRUS: COVID 19
NWF Group are continually monitoring the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the potential impact this could have on UK Agriculture.
NWF Agriculture have created a Safe System of Work to protect our Customers and Staff and this plan has been rolled out across our entire business.
All of our personnel understand the “Everyday Preventive Actions” to keep them safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We feel it is prudent to share with our customers any points which relate to keeping us all safe.
- We ask that Farm Visits are reduced to only those where personal attendance is crucial
- During these Farm visits we have trained our Staff to act safely to protect your business and ours
- Our drivers will phone ahead of deliveries to ensure that the delivery area is ready to avoid contact with customers upon arrival. Contact with paper should be limited where possible and our drivers will only handle their own paperwork.
- All Vehicles are being disinfected regularly under a newly created COVID-19 cleaning regime
- Bio Security has been increased in all of our Mills
- Customers are still welcome to collect, but for your own safety we will ask you to remain in your vehicle
We would like to assure you that we are doing everything we can in order to support you during these very challenging times.
View the NWF Coronavirus Farm Checklist HERE.